The Monash Hotel has a range of comfortable rooms at the rear of the hotel and can accommodate families as well as those stopping by on business. Our conveniently located rooms are perfect for out of town guests visiting the hotel for a function.
All rooms include tea and coffee making facilities, adjoined bathroom and TV entertainment. Free WIFI is available to all guests throughout the Hotel.
The motel is a short walk from Monash University, Monash Medical Centre and public transport.
Book Your Accommodation
- 03 9544 8011
- Tea/Coffee making
- TV, radio & Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Iron & ironing board
- Air conditioning & Heater
- Free WIFI available
- On-site parking
- Non-smoking property
- Bar / Lounge
- NB: Venue does not have laundry facilities on site
|Every Day||12pm - 11pm|
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- All guests must produce a valid photo ID and a pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit card at check-in.
- Last check-in 11pm or by appointment
- All requests for early check-ins will be confirmed by the hotel prior to arrival. Early arrivals and late check-outs are $30
Directions from Clayton Train Station:
- Turn left onto Centre Rd
- Turn left onto McNaughton Rd
- Turn left onto Dandenong Road
- Keep straight on Dandednong Road and turn right at middle strip after Blacburn Road to enter Monash Hotel
Directions from Melbourne International Airport:
- Enter Tullamarine Fwy
- Straight onto Citylink, Toll road
- At exit 1E, take ramp left for M1 toward S.E. Suburbs
- Keep right onto Citylink / West Gate Fwy / M1, Toll road
- Take ramp left for Blackburn Rd
- Turn right onto Blackburn Rd
- Turn right onto Dandenong Road turn right at middle strip to enter Monash Hotel
Things to do
Approximately 30 mins drive to the city with attractions such as the Melbourne Zoo, Crown Casino, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Aquarium, National Art Gallery of Victoria and many more Melbourne attractions.
Nearby - 2 mins drive from Monash Hospital, a number of golf courses and Less than 15 minute walk to Monash University Clayton Campus on Wellington Road.
A short drive - Visit the Yarra Valley or Dandenong Ranges for a relaxing scenic day.